Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Dress in the City


My feet never touched sand nor saltwater this summer. Instead, they touched a whole array of strappy flats which I wore with light sundresses. These gold rope sandals and white eyelet dress were my favorites. Maybe one day I can wear these to a seaside brunch or some occasion more appropriate than a suburban grocery run.

White eyelet dress from Topshop, sunglasses (which, by the way, makes my entire field of vision look lit by a warm sunset) also from Topshop, bag from Cotton On, sandals and butterfly necklace from Accessorize.

5 comments:

  1. adorable as always. love the little white dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. always a delight seeing your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/hitormiss/100726/nicole-richie-2-290.jpg nice :D

    ReplyDelete