Here I am in Manila during my birthday month in an outfit made of birthday presents. The bag was a gift from my boyfriend, Wayne. The top was a gift from my mom. And that hat, a gift from myself, is 90% paper (the remaining 10% is less-noteworthy polyester).
Nylon tote: Burberry, Top: Zara,Hat: Muji.