Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fantasy Shoe No. 1 - Valentino Studded T-Bar Lizard Pumps

I want these studded, strappy Valentino heels so much that I remembered I haven't had a Fantasy Piece post in a while.

These shoes seem to be everywhere, on everyone. The Sartorialist snapped a few pairs of the kitten-heel version on spectators at Paris Fashion Week. Alexa Chung rocked the (only somewhat) more practical flat version at the Miu Miu show.

Photo taken from Net-a-Porter, where the fantasy aspect of this pair is reinforced by the unattainable price of $1,195.

3 comments:

  1. This has been on my want list since I saw it in the Sartorialist. :) Awesome, awesome pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niq - Super. Super awesome pair. Sadly, they're also super pricey. Now where can we have these knocked-off? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey!! I've just found your blog and I love it very much!!
    This post is so original and fresh, i like it very much :)
    Lovely photos, your bag is so amazing!!Valentino Studded Shoes

    ReplyDelete